Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

You're so beautiful to me

Any time I'm near a computer with a group of friends/strangers I pull up one of your videos. Because then they open the door, get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks for spreading my message of peace and love.

Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

Pros n' Cons

There were times (Especially the last scene) where your art was very beautiful. However, through most of it, it almost seemed rushed? As much as an animation CAN be rushed. I think you should make all your characters more realistically and focus more on your art than the story, which seems to be the case in this flash. I haven't seen any of your other works, but based on this one, it looks like your skills are developing. Basically you're still in the process of learning and developing your style. Anyways, like I said- great bits and pieces, story wasn't much to focus on, background scenes were very well made, keep on animating. (:

a very relevant statement a very relevant statement

YESSSS

I love They Might Be Giants. They're wonderful. And your animations pretty chill. B)

Satanorium Satanorium

Very Well Done!

This was a beautiful game. I'm glad that the items you collected actually made sense rather than some click and point games. Anyways- It was beautiful but you should probably next time have someone else write out your story. It's not that your story was bad- but they way it was told. The ending part seemed a little rushed, and since it's being told as a story, don't be afraid to add details to the event ect. Besides the actual story telling you did great. There wasn't too many scares to where you expected it everywhere, and it was VERY well animated!

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

AAAWESSOOOME!

Great game. I'm just really shit at jumping. Just that one giant jump where the coins lead you to the block, and then a 2nd jump. I seem to suck balls and can't do it. Huh. It's really fun and it doesn't seem like any one is as retarded as me at making that jump. I almost want to ask for an easy mode. But that'd just be sad. ):

Exit Path Exit Path

SCEW YOU STAGE, SCREW YOU.

FUCK STAGE 24. The only way I got through the first time was luck. And now I can't find the pattern to get through. WTF? That part is extremely hard for me. It's a really good game I enjoyed it. But FUCK THAT LEVEL.

Crock Of Bach Crock Of Bach

DID YOU JUST?

I liked the first part of the music. I'm not really a hard core metal person myself. And the few people - WOAH, did you just combine classical, metal, hip hop, and techno??? WTF?

You people need to listen longer before you rage on someone. He didn't improperly lable. You just didn't listen fully.

All of your components sound good. They just should be separate. It sounds fairly good. (:

Skull Like A Retreating Army Skull Like A Retreating Army

I'm dancing without moving man!

This makes me feel like my leash was let go of! It's fantastic. A lot of people apparently don't like it... But it's gorgeous. I love the way it feels in my ears. It's delicious!

conundrummer responds:

Thank you! Yeah, no one really likes any of the songs I upload but I guess that's okay. Anyway, thank you.

Slow and Steady Slow and Steady

Poop if it feels good

I don't know... There's just something about it that feels off, I would tell you exactly what it was if I knew. I suppose it may be the fact the rabbit is eating and being pretty clean about it (Look at the inside of that shell!) but I LOVE The body of the hare- it looks like a cat hairball. Killer.

Barkshark Barkshark

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M GOING TO BEAT MY HEAD IN WITH A STICK. I Love your shit so much! The rainbow in this just tickles me! And I really dig the melty deatails in it. You can sort of feel all the different textures in it. (In all of your latest collections)

Tournament Winner Tournament Winner