All 12 art Reviews

Slow and Steady Slow and Steady

Poop if it feels good

I don't know... There's just something about it that feels off, I would tell you exactly what it was if I knew. I suppose it may be the fact the rabbit is eating and being pretty clean about it (Look at the inside of that shell!) but I LOVE The body of the hare- it looks like a cat hairball. Killer.

Barkshark Barkshark

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M GOING TO BEAT MY HEAD IN WITH A STICK. I Love your shit so much! The rainbow in this just tickles me! And I really dig the melty deatails in it. You can sort of feel all the different textures in it. (In all of your latest collections)

Tournament Winner Tournament Winner

YEY FOR PEE.

The pee spot makes me uncomfortable. D: <3

Forever Forever

PERFECT HAIR FOREVERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrer

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Gods Among Us Sample Page Gods Among Us Sample Page

poo

I love your style dude! It's very manly and has a lot of energy, and looks like a lot is going on in each panel. Good job with all the detail! Keep workin' on it.

d-z responds:

Thanks, i appreciate it.

Madness Day 09 Collab Piece Madness Day 09 Collab Piece

YOU SUCK

YOU SUCK.

... Just kidding. You get all 5 of my stars. I know you think there are a lot of things but it's perfect. I love the blood. The tiny hand it just part of your style and I like it like that. B)

Baardvark Baardvark

This is trippin' awesome!

You're stuff is so cool. It's sorta what I do- I like the confusing idea of madness, bright colors, and a questioning expression. B) I dig it.

I know this isn't deep. But I have no idea how to react to this. I won't say, "I feel emotion coming from this piece!" Because that may not be the case, and I'd rather view it sideways.

silky smooth silky smooth

It's a very very good start!

(( There is a 10 because I'm biased about this, and would rather you not base what I say off of the rating ))

I suppose I'll be quite blunt.

This piece has potential. It looks unfinished. Your mouth is gorgeous and very well done, you have color it in and shine, and the small details it needs. In the hair, it looks flat, and I suppose even if it were intentional, the eyes just don't look right without a pupil. If it was something that you wanted to stand out in the picture, again- details. Gloss over the eyes, add a shine.

It's not a bad picture, it just looks like you stopped and thought, "What next?" But couldn't figure it out.

I hope I helped. It really is pretty. (:

dragonfly dragonfly

Successful!

This is very neat. I enjoy that old feeling to it that you would see in a book. And that you used a traditional medium and not the computer. Awesome work bro! AND!

I think I love most the contrast and the harsh and smooth details. : D

No evil No evil

My OWN oppinion.

The painting it'self ( Whatever program you used. ) is very well done. And this might be intentional, but to me it looks like you took a photo of someone from the year book, and added holes for eyes and sewed her mouth shut. Again, it might be intentional that you made her look none caring about the situation. But A different angle of her face, and if a smile, I would exaggerate on it. Make the seems almost burst from her grin.

Again. Great painting. Just think placement could be better.