Satanorium Satanorium

Very Well Done!

This was a beautiful game. I'm glad that the items you collected actually made sense rather than some click and point games. Anyways- It was beautiful but you should probably next time have someone else write out your story. It's not that your story was bad- but they way it was told. The ending part seemed a little rushed, and since it's being told as a story, don't be afraid to add details to the event ect. Besides the actual story telling you did great. There wasn't too many scares to where you expected it everywhere, and it was VERY well animated!

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

AAAWESSOOOME!

Great game. I'm just really shit at jumping. Just that one giant jump where the coins lead you to the block, and then a 2nd jump. I seem to suck balls and can't do it. Huh. It's really fun and it doesn't seem like any one is as retarded as me at making that jump. I almost want to ask for an easy mode. But that'd just be sad. ):

Exit Path Exit Path

SCEW YOU STAGE, SCREW YOU.

FUCK STAGE 24. The only way I got through the first time was luck. And now I can't find the pattern to get through. WTF? That part is extremely hard for me. It's a really good game I enjoyed it. But FUCK THAT LEVEL.

Asylum Asylum

Here

I enjoy the consept and how you used sound so well. I've never had an online game do that trick. And I've now learned that my speakers are on opposite sides. Thanks!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Good Game but..

Great game. Really fun and strange. But is that guy sort of suppose to resemble Guybrush? Feels like it. Hah hah. Good game!~

Purgatorium Purgatorium

That was awesome!

You should make some more shorts! And by the way, Exmortis was suppose to come out in 2007??? Where've you been man???

Anyways, Great little game. And again, you should make more of these little ones, they're a lot of fun! And you make really good twist endings. Keep it up!~

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Everything's kinda good but...

... Why am I learning?

MessYouUpMac responds:

Because knowledge is power.

Color Me Color Me

well I think it was fantastic <3

This was very very good! I Have a few thoughts on it though- Like in the black light mode, you could have a few stains on her, you know? and maybe have her hair be removed, Not every one enjoys felt below the belt. Hmmm and On a less perverted number, I Would like to see more hairstyles and possibly Eyestyles as well! <3
But all in all, I couldn't have done a better much less close to you the job you did! It really is amazing!!!

LeviFolds responds:

thanks . i thought of that later...different, er, styles...for down there . my personal favorite is the landing strip.......maybe thats just me

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

...I love you

Amazing, Pure Genius!!! I worship you sir! WORSHIP!! It had Every thing <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
... You Cyber a lot don't you? No, no.. I don;t think it's bad... I am just thinking a lot of chicks would want to since it's so FUCKING AWSOME... I mean, you obviously know what your doing, But one thing I missed... More kinky-ness! Chains... And being able to wear costumes while getting owned by the machine 8) Oh yeah, Oh... but still... Can we say, Genius? nope! I think GOD Is more like it!!! ^-^

-Kitty

Yeowi responds:

Naw, cyber isn't fun. It's gotta be in person.

Thanks for the compliments though. Lol, you're missing an O. I'm good. =p