Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

You're so beautiful to me

Any time I'm near a computer with a group of friends/strangers I pull up one of your videos. Because then they open the door, get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks for spreading my message of peace and love.

Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

Pros n' Cons

There were times (Especially the last scene) where your art was very beautiful. However, through most of it, it almost seemed rushed? As much as an animation CAN be rushed. I think you should make all your characters more realistically and focus more on your art than the story, which seems to be the case in this flash. I haven't seen any of your other works, but based on this one, it looks like your skills are developing. Basically you're still in the process of learning and developing your style. Anyways, like I said- great bits and pieces, story wasn't much to focus on, background scenes were very well made, keep on animating. (:

a very relevant statement a very relevant statement

YESSSS

I love They Might Be Giants. They're wonderful. And your animations pretty chill. B)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

FUCK YEAh|H

I've always wanted to make a very serious cartoon and end it as humorously as you did.

You did it PERFECTLY. Thank you for making something like this. : D

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Yeeeaaah

I have to agree with GoTricky5, but my views are more focused on your characters, the animation itself is alright, it doesn't need to be beautiful or anything (it's zombies), but we've seen all these characters before. Instead of having all the characters be stereotypes, combine their characteristics to make (doesn't matter how many characters) less characters but more interesting plot. Trust me, if you have layered characters not only can you create more interesting situations, but your characters reactions won't be something we've all seen a million times. I hope you take my advice into consideration!

2nd Italo-Abyssian War 2nd Italo-Abyssian War

In the gayest way possible-

You don't understand how much I love you- You're so fucking awesome with what you make. D: Keep on makin' your awesome flash/stop animations!

W-P-S responds:

let's both be gay

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

That was kind of awesome.

I'd take the Squidhunting Manwhore's load any day.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i'm not sure you know what you're saying!

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Good job!

That was really neat! I enjoyed the boss. I thought the jokes were cute. Good job! At first I was very skeptical because I hate watching pixels. Then I saw how great you are at animation and drawing. I loved how Ricks chin moved with his mouth, Nice touch! I would LOVE to see more from you! And hear more of those original cast voices. (:

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Plus drôle. Moins fait au hasard.

C'était bon. C'était plus fait au hasard que n'importe quoi.

Katan Katan

WOAH...

You brought a tear to my eye. That was GREAT. Animation. Idea. I LOVE that the random guy who looked like nobody was actually the hero. WOAH! Great job!